Tuesday, August 12, 2008

When you smile

baby, if you didn’t love me
why did you have to smile so
‘cause baby when I see you smile
i can’t think of nothing no more
so baby if you didn’t love me
why did you have to smile so

it’s been a long time baby
a very long time we’ve been together
it’s been a long time baby
very long since we’ve been together
but every time you smile, just so
i believe you won’t take no other lover

now you wanna leave
what do you expect me to say
farewell, on your way! no way …
still, if that’s what you want
how ‘bout a smile before you go
i don’t wanna feel no pain no more

in my time of dying
when i think of times gone by
i look back at you and me, baby
and the tears we bled together
then I ask myself
if she didn’t love me
why did she have to smile so

No comments: