Monday, August 6, 2007

Testing times

If I were a drink, I'd be a glass of red wine. If I were an item of footwear, I'd be a pair of fuck-me boots. If I were a colour, I'd be blue. If I were more secure, I wouldn't be any of the people taking all these tests to try and pin down what they are. But what takes the cake, in my opinion, is a test that tells you what you might be if you were a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. Well, let me tell you what I would be if I were a Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle. I'd rather be dead.

Rants apart, what kind of person would someone not inclined to put themselves up for any of this kind of pop-psychology be? Serious, complicated, boring, messed up or just plain happy? This is why human beings fascinate me. But not much more. Finally, if I were a test, I suppose I'd be quite testy.

No comments: